- Business Nature/ Introduction: Real Estate, Civil Engineering/ Architecture
- To plan, manage, monitor and control project operations.
- To plan, coordinate and monitor sub-contractor's activities at project sites.
- To ensure that all works carried out are in accordance with the drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedures, work instruction, etc.
- To review and monitor site works productivity and arrange for resources as required.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent (Civil Engineering)
- Knowledge or both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Project management skills in all phases of design and construction works in a multi-disciplinary environment are vital
- Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia | Mandarin/Cantonese
- -SPM Certificate
- -Bachelor Degree/ Diploma Certificate
Minimum years of experience
Bachelor’s Degree / Professional Certificate / Professional Diploma
Kuala Lumpur, Others